The Art of Decluttering
Stop Being Weighed Down By Clutter.
Discover how to DECLUTTER your home or office once and for all – and KEEP it
Let me ask you a question.
When you look around your home or your office, does it make you feel squashed? Limited? Disorganised?
Or maybe even short of breath?
When you’re surrounded by ‘things’ it can cause a physical sensation, can’t it? As though you’re squashed beneath it all.
When you have too much stuff it makes you suffer.
- You clean your house only for it to get messy again by the end of the day.
- You can’t find things when you need them.
- You close the doors because it upsets you to see messy rooms and desks.
- You feel as though STUFF is running your life.
- You think about cleaning but feel like you just don’t know where to start…
You’re not the only one who feels that way.
Today’s world is all about possessions.
You queue for the latest phone although the one you have works perfectly well.
You buy new shoes because they’re on sale
You buy more books because you can’t help it, even though you’ve run out of space in your bookcase.
It’s a material world so no wonder we have so much stuff lying around. You need a bigger house just to store it all!
Owning stuff is a headache!
Having too much stuff doesn’t mean your undisciplined. It just means you haven’t worked out how to manage it all.
The first step in getting your life and space back is to declutter.
Decluttering isn’t about getting rid of things; it’s about working out what’s important to you and what isn’t.
The hardest things about decluttering are working out where to begin and how to manage your emotional attachment to your possessions.
That’s why this exciting new ecourse has been developed.
It will guide you through the process of sorting out your possessions, making conscious choices about them and managing their storage and organisation.
Introducing “The Art of Decluttering: How to Live with Less.”
This online course is packed with the information collected through years of research and experience.
And you know what?
There are a whole lot of people who need the help this course will give them.
They will discover how to re-balance the power between man, environment, and personal possessions. They will also come to realise that in the overall scheme of things, their belongings aren’t as important as they thought they were.
This course is not about creating the perfect home or office. It’s about learning how to deal with the overwhelm clutter causes and finding a starting place to clear it all!
What the course will cover:
Here are just a few things covered in the course…
- What decluttering is and is not
- How decluttering saves time and money
- How decluttering improves your overall physical, mental, and emotional health
- How to work out which of your possessions is really important to you (you might be surprised at the results)
- How to emotionally, mentally and physically prepare for decluttering
- How to sort and separate your belongings
- The true art to decluttering
- How to develop a proper storage system
- The “cast in stone” rules for decluttering
PLUS, there are tips and tools to help you keep decluttering every day so you don’t fall back into your old habits.
This course is about organisation, not perfection.
And no one will have to give away things they really care about.
This is an online course, so it can be done from anywhere in the world. All that is needed is an internet connection and preferred device.
Over 8 weeks learners will be given:
- 8 video lessons which are packed full of information (in easily to understand chunks) and great examples. This means they can see the techniques in action and learn how to apply them.
- 8 activities to help safely put the tips and techniques into action and get comfortable with them before they go out and start applying them in the real world.
- 2 quizzes – 1 at the end of the 4th week and another at the end of the course. This will show you how they are progressing and how well they’ve understood the course material.
- And to help them get the most out of this, they’ll also get checklists and info sheets to keep them on track during and after the course.
That’s $1000 in value this course gives, and once people start using the information and applying the techniques, the true value of their results will be much, much more.
What Does All of This Cost?
Well, you can see the course offers lots of value, yet the price of this course is less than you’re probably expecting.
It’s much less than it should be, considering the value of this course.
But I know it’s unlikely you’d have a stray $1000 (total course value) lying around.
That’s why it’s priced at a very affordable $97.
You’ll make that much back with the first course you sell!
But let’s make this offer even better for you.
How about a No Risk, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Take a look through the materials and if you think it’s not worth the money, you can ask for your money back, no questions asked.
Is this course worth the money?
How much would it cost to engage a professional organiser to declutter? And once they’re done, how long will it be before they have to come back again to sort out all the clutter that’s arrived since they left?
THIS course holds the solution to a widespread problem. People will willingly pay to get their hands on this information. For only $97, you can help people get their lives back and you’ll be PAID for it.
Couldn’t I design this all myself?
Yes, you could go and do a professional organiser’s course and create a course for yourself, but it might take you months to do all that and come up with a plan worth trying… This strategy has proven itself over and over again.
Don’t reinvent the wheel. This course is ready to go right now. Within just days, you’ll be selling it and making pure profits.
So, this is what you’ll get when you buy this course:
Just to sum it all up for you…
You’re getting access to “The Art of Decluttering: How to Live with Less.”valued at $1000
You’re getting free tips and tools to keep you on track, valued at $300
And all for only $97.
AND you’re getting a 100% money back guarantee!
This offer may not last long. Join now and be one of the clever people taking advantage of the invaluable information in this course.
After all, with so much to gain—and absolutely nothing to lose—it’s worth checking it out.