How To Say NO
How To Say NO
How To Say No
Discover How to Say ‘No’ Without Feeling Guilty or Offending People.
You CAN say no and still feel good about yourself.
Do you find yourself saying ‘yes’ when you really want to say ’no’?
How often have you given up your time or money to do something you don’t really want to do at all?
You want to be a good person and help out.
After all, it’s only good manners to help when someone asks…
We’ve been conditioned to say yes instead of no. As children, we’re taught to be polite and do as we’re asked to do. Then as we get older, we learn to say yes so we’ll fit in with our peers.
Sometimes we even say yes simply because it’s easier than saying no!
What happens then?
And you do a half-hearted job because you don’t really want to be doing it at all.
Unfortunately, there are powerful consequences of saying yes when you want to say no.
- You’re time poor.
- You’re stressed.
- You’re overworked.
- You feel ‘used’.
- You’re so busy taking care of other people’s needs that you forget about your own.
This is a guaranteed ticket to mental and physical illness.
So how is it that other people can say no and get away with it?
Well, it’s because they’ve worked out the right way to say no without upsetting anyone.
I’ve done a lot of research and discovered a solution to this dilemma.
It IS possible to look after yourself and your needs by saying no AND give other people what they need, too.
The bottom line is knowing what you are, and art not prepared to do and how to communicate that without offending your friends or team members.
There are a lot of people looking for a solution. They are tired of feeling taken advantage of and want to have some control over what they do.
That’s why this exciting new ecourse has been developed.
It’s filled with guilt-free strategies for saying no without upsetting anyone.
Introducing “How to Say ‘NO’”
This online course is packed with the information collected through years of research and personal experience.
In this course, people will discover the surprisingly simple way to say no without feeling guilty or damaging relationships.
This coursecovers everything people need to know to give them the confidence to say ‘no’ when they want to or need to.
What the course will cover:
Here are just a few things covered in the course…
- Learn about why we should be saying NO more often
- Find out about saying NO to the wrong things
- Discover what saying YES will really mean
- Learn how to be kind and remain true to ourselves while we say NO
- Discover how to balance our ‘yes’ and ‘NO’ responses
- How to formulate a NO reply so it’s firm and polite but still gives help to the person making the request
- How to nicely but firmly say NO even to loved ones
- Why we don’t need to feel guilt and how to tell that to our heart and brain
- Enjoy the power we gain when you say NO
PLUS, there’s detailed information about how to understand our thought processes and manage them so we achieve a positive outcome.
And remember, this knowledge can be applied to every single aspect of our lives.
This is an online course, so it can be done from anywhere in the world. All that is needed is an internet connection and preferred device.
Over 8 weeks learners will be given:
- 8 video lessons which are packed full of information (in easily to understand chunks) and great examples. This means they can see the techniques in action and learn how to apply them.
- 8 activities to help safely put the tips and techniques into action and get comfortable with them before they go out and start applying them in the real world
- 2 quizzes – 1 at the end of the 4th week and another at the end of the course. This will show you how they are progressing and how well they’ve understood the course material.
- And to help them get the most out of this, they’ll also get checklists and info sheets to keep them on track during and after the course.
That’s $1000 in value this course gives, and once people start using the information and applying the techniques, the true value of their results will be much, much more.
What Does All of This Cost?
Well, you can see the course offers lots of value, yet the price of this course is less than you’re probably expecting.
It’s much less than it should be, considering the value of this course.
But I know it’s unlikely you’d havea stray $1000 (total course value) lying around.
That’s why it’s priced at a very affordable $97.
You’ll make that much back with the first course you sell!
But let’s make this offer even better for you.
How about a No Risk, 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Take a look through the materials and if you think it’s not worth the money, you can ask for your money back, no questions asked.
Is this course worth the money?
How long do you think people want to stay stuck in a rut? They might think they know how to set goals and achieve them, but it hasn’t worked so far, has it? We both know that.
THIS course holds the solution to a widespread problem. How happy would people be to get hold of it? For only $97, you can help people get their lives back and you’ll be PAID for it.
Couldn’t I design this all myself?
Yes, you could go and do read up on how to say no, and how to boost your confidence, but it might take you months to come up with a strategy worth trying… This strategy has proven itself over and over again.
Don’t reinvent the wheel. This course is ready to go right now. Within just days, you’ll be selling it and making pure profits.
So, this is what you’ll get when you buy this course:
Just to sum it all up for you…
You’re getting access to How to Say ‘NO’ valued at $1000
You’re getting free tips, techniques and checklists valued at $300
And all for only $97.
AND you’re getting a 100% money back guarantee!
This offer may not last long. Join now and be one of the clever people taking advantage of the invaluable information in this course.
After all, with so much to gain—and absolutely nothing to lose—it’s worth checking it out.How To Say NO